Terdapat 2 posisi lowongan kerja di Airbus Helicopters Indonesia pada tanggal 17 Februari 2019. Berikut posisi dan deskripsi pekerjaan tersebut.
HR & GA Administation
- Candidate must possess at least a high school diploma.
- Have minimum 10 years working experience in handling general administration and operational of HR & General Affairs functions.
- Experience in arranging expatriates documents and security clearance, is a must.
- Require a valid driver’s license and own a motor vehicle.
- Have basic knowledge about HR & GA process and standards.
- Good initiative and communication skills.
- Written & oral English fluency.
- Computer literacy (Ms. Office: Word, Excel, Ppt, etc).
- Manage and support all operational needs and general administration for HR & GA functions. Including, picking up and delivering documents or goods.
- Manage asset list (e.g. working tools, laptop, mobile phone, etc) and company vehicle.
- Manage issues for assets that are under General Affairs’ responsibility (e.g. photocopy machine, IT, alarm, etc) coordinate with GA Manager and related experts.
- Taking care of facility management and maintenance, office supplies, relation to service providers, business and personal contacts, potential vendors and relations, cleaning and housekeeping services.
- Support to special events and occasions, in cooperation with GA Manager.
- Responsible in preparing, delivery and follow up correspondence regarding to expatriate management (RPTKA, VISA, IMTA, KITAS, etc). Arranging correspondence for issuing security clearance directly to Indonesian National Armed Forces Headquarters.
- Responsible for daily receipts and distribution of documents to related function in Airbus Team.
- Responsible for picking up and delivering all documents / goods between departments, as well as from Airbus Team to external parties. In this case, he serves all Airbus Indonesia employees.
- Assist any appointed operational needs for HR & GA Manager related task
Sales Support & Service Manager – Senior
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Manager level, preferably sales in aviation industry.
- Possess high self-confidence, convincing, skill on influencing others, eagerness to initiate actions, solving problems, and flexibility. Ready to work under pressure, responsible and accountable to work, and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Have a strong sales skills, negotiation skills, and public speaking.
- Written & oral English fluency.
- Able to conduct marketing intelligence/research.
- Capture business opportunities in the market, focusing on selling the support and after sales services/products, not only on the existing customers, but also for the prospective customers. Develop and execute sales strategies to win the offers, achieve booking targets and financial objectives (gross margin, down payments, cash collection/overdue) regarding to boost sales revenue. S/he should also in charge of drumbeating actions from other internal key players to gather identified solutions to meet expected customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Support & Service Sales for assigned accounts as per her/his mandate, including achievement of financial objectives (gross margins, down payments and cash collection). Apply commercial, pricing and distribution policies & processes (e.g. sales funnel, demand management).
- Develop and submit to Superior accurate forecast for the assigned accounts.
- Identify and considerate customer needs to determine the fitted customized offer to customers, prior to propose services / products owned.
- Support the preparation of winning offers with accurate sales inputs – capture plan, sales strategy, strategic paper, win price, drivers to customer satisfaction – based on market knowledge.
- Negotiate and conclude contracts within the delegated mandate.
- Escalate for approval by the relevant management (MD CC and/or Regional S&S Sales) deviations to the policies beyond the delegated mandate.
- Responsible for payment collection (cash / overdue).
- Drumbeat actions from other internal key players to gather information and/or identified solutions to answer the customers, in order to solve problems and reach the customer satisfaction level.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of Customer Satisfaction with regards to S&S Sales activities for the assigned accounts, in line with the Regional Customer Satisfaction Plan